Open Menu Close Menu Open Search Close Search

Resources for Faculty and Staff Travel Outside of the US

Please note: the International Center is NOT able to provide visa information or services relating to travel to other countries, as our staff are only qualified to advise on US entry visa and travel requirements. However, the resources below may be of assistance to Tufts staff, faculty, and researchers who are planning travel to countries and destinations outside of the US.

Global Tufts & Tufts Travel Registry

  • Start by consulting the Global Travel section of the Global Tufts website for critical updates and important international travel resources. Similar important travel information may also be found on Access Tufts.
  • Please be mindful that if traveling for University business (including research or teaching activities), employees must register their travel plans in the Tufts Travel Registry.
  • Read US State Department Travel Advisories for countries and destinations included in the travel itinerary.

Corporate Travel Agencies and Visa Services

  • Use of a Tufts approved travel agency is encouraged. Refer to information on Access Tufts for information about preferred corporate travel agencies.
  • If needed, commercial services such as CIBT Visas and VP2Go can provide information and assistance in obtaining visas from destination countries.