Open Menu Close Menu Open Search Close Search

Lost, Missing or Stolen Government Documents

If you are a current Tufts student or Tufts visiting scholar or employee, it is important for you to have valid immigration documents while you are physically present in the US. In addition, valid documents may be needed for international travel or to apply for employment, Social Security Numbers, or other benefits. Please read below for information about what to do in case you lose any essential documents.