Open Menu Close Menu Open Search Close Search

The following information applies to J-1 Exchange Visitors in both the student and scholar categories (including research scholars, professors, short-term scholars, and specialists). Click on the section below for more information.

  • J-2 Dependents
  • English Proficiency Requirements
  • J-1 / J-2 Health Insurance Requirements
  • Section 212(e) Two-Year Home Residence Requirement