Open Menu Close Menu Open Search Close Search

Policies and Procedures

This policy library contains policies and policy statements relating to the International Center's immigration and visa services, document services, and programs. Please check back frequently as these policies are updated on a regular basis.

Site Visits and Outside Inquiries

Records and Documents

Immigration Services

Immigration Sponsorship (Student / Academic Programs)